So now we know …
- Anna Burns’ Milkman (Faber)
- Esi Edugyan’s Washington Black (Serpent’s Tail)
- Daisy Johnson’s Everything Under (Jonathan Cape)
- Rachel Kushner’s The Mars Room (Jonathan Cape)
- Richard Powers’ The Overstory (William Heinemann)
- Robin Robertson’s The Long Take (Picador)
Are the six book’s that make up the shortlist for 2018’s £50,000 Man Booker Prize.
I’m currently two thirds of the way through Michael Ondaatje’s, longlisted ‘Warlight’ (review soon) and already feel sad that it is not on this short-list. Will be reading Milkman next.